Monday, December 15, 2008

What I'v been up to!!




Well so much to say!!
I just finished classes on Thursday! I had my final exam over Genesis Friday morning. It went very well by the way. Then... all the girls in my room and I had to clean. It took us about 4 hours but it had to be done. Leighann and I went to the Rézkigyó cafe house. I think she really liked it. It is such a great atmosphere where allot of the Christians that go there bring their unsaved friends. Allot of my friends there that I know. Are With ESI it think.. It's a christian organization for anyone to go places around the world to teach English to students. and it is your mission to lead students to Christ! it's really cool. so they always bring their students. Afterwards, several of us hung out. We were all bubbly and bouncy and a girl came up to me and asked me why i was so happy. I told her that I don't drink for one,and that I had Christ in my life. She was so interested to meet a young person like me that was different! I got her number and hopefully will be meeting her this coming Friday at the coffee shop!! Saturday.. I spontaneously was asked to go to Vienna with a group of people! haha. that was a trip! so much fun being with an awesome group of ChRiStIaNs! <3 Sunday.. had Sunday school with the children they were so adorable! next week we will have a Christmas party and talk about the BEST gift!! After church went to a coffee house with several friends and met a girl studying abroad from America! SHe will be meeting us at the coffee house on Friday also!!
Monday I went to Evi's high school once more and visited with many of her friends! I asked her "faith teacher" if i could take time in his class to talk about my school, and show our promo video and share my testimony with them! so he is giving me 20 minutes this Friday!! =) I am so excited! I Pray that I can be a huge influence on these students! pray that God will give me the words to speak! Also... Evi and I are planning a Pj party for several of her girl friends on Jan 3rd! lots of girls have heard of it.. haha so now there are like 15 that want to come.. and I'm not sure if Evi's flat will work. so pray that God will provide a place for us to hang out and the girls hearts will be opened to hear and understand what I will share with them!!
Saturday i will be going to an orphanage with the Danube Church youth group! =)
woowhoO! Than ChRiStMaS with Evi's family!! <3 can't wait!
Today was such an amazing day!! I had time to relax!! something i haven't done in a long time! praise the Lord! I went for a run today.. it is so nice out here still. no snow yet!! =) i love it. I'm just thanking the Lord for all that He is doing in my life right now! And Soo thankful for the relationships He's brought!!
MiSsIn AlL oF yOu At HoMe tHo!!! Sending LOVe <3
Amanda joy

No comments: