Thursday, January 24, 2008

Let the Children Come...






1-20-08
Sunday's are always fun!! but this day was by far one of my favorite!! My friend Dan, had two of his friends from Quebec, Cananda come and visit. So they ventured off with us and several others around 6am to take the train and go to breakfast! They are alot of fun! Once we got to Sunday school. i got serveral people to come on the roof with me. It was a beautiful site. We could see the hilly side of buda and the flat lands of pest. =D very beautiful. During sunday school we had the Agupe puppet team doing a program for all the kids. It was my first time seeing them, and they did amazing! The lady that runs it actaully was our teacher this past week. Her name is Linda Summers! She is one of the most Godly women i have ever met. She has such a passion for children and love for christ. she is very experienced in missions. Each year she goes to 3 or 4 different countries, and do puppet shows, go ont he streets and tell stories with chalk boards, and she is so exciting when she gets into her stories. This past week, she's been teaching us " Child Evangilism" We had to take a bible story from the bible and present it to her as if we were talking to kids. haha she liked mine, so Thursday she made me come infront of class and present it to the class. several other students did the same thing! The stories she told of so many children around the world. and there lives. the stories the children bring her. have been so heart breaking and has put such a passion in my heart to let the Lord use me in a ministry with children. To reach out to those kids around the world. I suppose the Lord has always put a desire like that in my heart. This week has made that dream more clear. To see children all around the world call on the name of the Lord.
MISSIONS CONFRENCE
" Let the Children Come "
Was the theme of this missions confrence. It was to support two minsitry's " Agupe Puppets" and CEF of Hungary. To pray and also to learn more about missions. I was leading this confrence with a couple other students. So i was in charge of decoration and was apart of a skit. The confrence was amazing! and the weather was perfect for it! Feels like spring here.This confrence made me realize how important it is to evangilize to children. Just like in Matt. 19:14 we should believe as children. There are so many children these days that have never even heard the name of Jesus Christ. My feelings can't express in words right now all that i'v learned and felt this weekend. I'm sure i'll be posting more soon. Or talk to my on Skype.com it's free. =D

Prayer
We are raising support for those ministry's. If you'd like to participate let me know!
That I will be able to to pay for my tuition here.
For the children in Hungary that we can speak to them with what we learned.
For God to open doors for my ministry this summer, and for my school plans next year.
To use this year to my fullest and to take everything i'm learning and store it in my heart. so i may use it as a foundation.


All I am, all I have, all I ever hope to be..
... I now and forever dedicate to the LOrd Jesus Christ for His use and glory, absolutely, unconditionally, now and forever.
Romans 12:1-2;Prov 3:5-6;Phill. 2:12-15


Thank you or all your prayers.
<3 Amanda Joy

1 comment:

MOM #2 said...

Hi Amanda,
It seems you are right where God intends you to be:) Enjoy the pictures as they give us a chance to see what you are up to. Miss and love you,
Mom #2

Big Sis,
I miss u soo much. Cant wait till u get home so we can hang out and i can beat u on the "wi" haha. cant wait till u get home so u can tell us all about how u are doing i hope that u are doing good

love u lots,
Little bro #2