Friday, January 11, 2008

अर्रिवल तो थे कास्तले <3 lol thats totally in Hindu!

I MADE IT! <3>

My family brought me to the airport around 3pm. With my bags all checked in we headed for the loundge area to say our goodbyes. We had a while before the flight took off. and i was soo happy to see my BEST friends there! =D It was hard to say goodbye, but i choked down my tears until my mom hugged me. I had the Best time with my mom while i was home! she's such an amazing person! i don't know where i would be without her encouragement and love in my life <3

The Flight to New Jersey wasn't that bad, i was looking forward to see my friends Leighann and Tyler from school! I was staying with them for a night and than flying over seas with em..
Well as i was getting picked up from Philly. I couldn't hear a thing. The last flight i was on.. the pressure from being sick, never let my ears pop.. haha so my amazing lip reading skills had to kick in. Tylers parents picked me up. and we went to their church. The youth group was there. and I saw Georgy!! Julia brought me georgy and kenny to tylers, than we drove to Leighanns where she was having a little party. I was soo excited to see that girl! =D We were up till about 2 in the morning talking and hangin out with ppl. The next morning we got up at 830 and went out to breakfast with her sister, mom and grandma. She has a very funny family! than we did a little shopping before we left.and we jammed in the car with her sister. thought we would do something adventerous before we left. so we headed up to Philly to see her brother and we walked up and down South Street!! which is an awesome place!! It was such a nice day out! we were taking pictures with random things. haha. and they had some sweet stores there.

We left for the Airport around 3 pm.. drove for two hours and than waited to board at 830pm. The flight had NOO BABYS on it!! i never knew how quiet it could get on a plane. the only bad part was the turbulance. and being sick didn't help much. so i didn't get much sleep at all either. we made it to Munich, Germeny. It is so beautiful their! I could see gorgeous mountains! :) i was singing some Micheal W. Smith while i was praising God. haha.
~We had to RUN to make our flight to Budapest. that was not pretty! haha. one lady was being a crab and i almost couldn't bring my guitar with me. But we made it! and when we finally made it to the Castle, it was soo nice to take a shower! haha. and unpack a bit! i tryed so hard to stay up all night. the nightquil kicked me out tho. I went to a lil fellowship and saw more ppl! =D i missed everyone here!! IT's soo good to see them agian!! <3>

& now it is currently 7:30 a m and i can't sleep anymore! haha. so i thought i'd write u my FIRST post!! arn't u LuCkY! ;)

I MISS YOU ALL ALREADY!! <3>

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We really enjoyed having you home over CHRISTmas break. We will continue to pray for our LORD's best blessings on you. We love you!
Mom & Dad